Liver Meridian Ahaa
I did a 5-day Liver Detox last week and am noticing a radical shift in the way my day flows, getting a wider variety of things done without planning or disciplining myself or making To Do lists. Can this really be attributed to a Liver Detox?
In Acupuncture, the Liver Meridian is the Planner. It’s the general of the army – with the ability, when healthy and strong, of
- anticipating what is needed
- making quick assessments
- seeing the larger picture as well as filling in the details
- allowing you to organize your life in a smooth way
- flowing around obstacles
- knowing the right amount of time for each task
- creating strategies for success and handling the details with ease so you achieve your goals
[With thanks to Chloe Wordsworth, Inner Cultivation through the Twelve Meridians (Resonance Publishing).]
If you have difficulties with any of the above, it’s indicating your Liver Meridian could do with some help. And a 5-day Liver Detox (herbdoc.com) might be the help your liver needs!
You’re welcome to check out my Liver Detox results here.