If you’ve never heard of Dr Schulze and his HerbDoc.com website, it’s time to go visit! His super-powerful herbal remedies and detox programs really work, according to those who use them.
I just did the 5-Day Liver Detox. It was easy – plenty to eat and/or drink, no hunger at any time – and I particularly enjoyed getting back onto carrot/beet juice after a very long time. (The juices are optional, not required.)
You can choose the type of Liver Detox you do – depending on whether you normally eat a junk food diet, a vegetarian diet, or whatever. I did the “Advanced” Detox because I wanted to get the maximum out of the Detox. (I’ve been a vegan for about 30 years and a vegetarian for about 20 years before that.)
Why did I do the Detox? Because I lived in India for 30 or so years, and my liver is bound to be weakened by that experience. I have good energy, but periodically it drops out of sight (some kind of parasites left over from India, I assume).
Anyway, I’ve felt great since the Detox, and notice various improvements that I’ll keep track of here as I become aware of them:
- Eyesight seems a bit clearer
- My stiff neck has completely loosened up
- All the crickly noises when I move my neck have reduced
- Sinuses have cleared (I was sneezing & blowing in the early morning)
- In general, I easily get constipated. Since the Detox, I’ve been going twice every day. This is unheard of, for me!
- My mealtimes are now quite regular (thanks to the 5-day routine of the Detox) – and at noon I automatically make carrot juice, no ifs/and/but [carrots + 1 beet + ginger root + 2 sticks of celery to be exact]
- My daily routine is more balanced (I’m self-employed, work at home on 2-3 types of work) – I’m getting to things that have been on hold forever
- I’m going to bed earlier, getting up very early without trying, and I’m outside working on the land by 6am or so most days (another first! I’m usually out there later in the morning when it’s way too hot here in the desert to do much at all)
Can I attribute all these things, including the organizational stuff, to a Liver Detox? Yes! Read about my Liver Meridian Ahaa moment here.